Application are invited through proper channel “in the Proforma at Annexure –A from eligible officers for appointment to the post of Assistant Director (Official Language) in the Office of the Coal Controller, Kolkata, Subordinate office of the Ministry of Coal in the scale of pay of Rs.6500-200-10500/-(revised) .The post will be filled on deputation (including short term contract).
Classification- General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Field of Selection – Deputation (including short term contract) Officers under the Central/State Governments /Union Territories/recognized research institution/Public Sector Undertakings/Semi Government and Statutory/Autonomous Organizations
(a) (i) holding analoyous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with 3 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs.5500-9000 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department ;or
(iii) with 6 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 5000-8000/- or equivalent and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience
(i) Master’s degree in Hindi from a recognized University or equivalent with English as a subject at Degree level or
Master’s degree in English from a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi as a subject at degree level or Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects as degree level or
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi medium and English as subject at the degree level or
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject in English medium and Hindi as subject at degree level.
(i) Five (5) years experience of terminological work in Hindi and/or translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa preferably of technical or scientific literature or
Five (5) years Experience of teaching, research, writing or journalism in Hindi
Age: Maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of the applications.
Last date of receipt of applications: The applications routed through proper channel on plain paper in the proforma given and envelops superscribed “ Application for the post of Assistant Director (Official Language), addressed to Shri H.C.Agrawal, Director, Ministry of Coal , Shastri Bhawan ,New Delhi ,Under Registered cover ,alongwith duly attested copies of the upto date ACR dossiers ,must reach the Ministry of Coal positively within 45 days of the publication in the Employment News. Applications incomplete or received after the stipulated time shall not be considered.
Note 1: The selection will be made in consultation with UPSC.
Note 2: The period of deputation/ contract including period of deputation/contract including period of deputation/contract in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not exceed 5 years.
BIO DATA PROFORMA
1. Name and Address in Block Letters
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era)
3. Date of retirement under Central /State Govt.Rules
4. Educational Qualifications
5. Whether Educational and other qualification required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same)
Required Possessed by the Officer
Essential (1) (2) (3)
Desired (1) (2)
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
(b) Post Held
(e) Scale of pay
(f) Nature of duties
8. Nature of present employment. i.e.; ad-hoc or temporary or quasipermanent or permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation /contract basis, please state.
(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on deputation /contract
(c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong
10 Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under.
(a) Central Govt.
(b) State Govt.
(c) Autonomous Organizations
(d) Government Undertakings
11.Are you in Revised Scale of pay?
If yes give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
12. Total emoluments per month now drawn.
13. Additional information, if any which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post, Enclose a separate sheet, if the above space is insufficient.
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST
Signature of Candidate