Online registration for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 is available from 3rd September 2015 in official website.
- General Recruitment: 470 Posts.
- Special Recruitment: 20 Posts.
(1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice)
(2) Main Examination (Objective / Conventional Type)
(3) Interview (Personality Test)
- Legal Assistant and Assistant Estate superintended AES – Graduation in law,
- CDPO – Graduation Degree in social work / sociology or Home science
- Junior Auditor , Auditor Local Fund Account - Graduation degree in commerce
- Assistant controller legal measurement - Graduation in science with Physics or mechanical engineering
- Investigator cum computer cooperative societies - Graduation with math and Statistics
- Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector Field Investigator: Graduation Degree in Math /Statistics/ Statistical Math
- Junior Research Assistant Horticulture Inspector: BSc Ag or BSc Bio
- Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector Sugarcane Development Inspector SSDI / SDI : Graduate in Agriculture
- Investigator cum Computer Family Welfare: PG in Math or Statistics
- Cooperative Inspector Assistant. Development Officer ADO Cooperative: Graduate in Art Economics or Commerce BSc Ag
- Auditor (Local Bodies), Assistant. Auditor (Local Bodies) : B.com or ICA
- Fisheries Inspector : degree in Fisheries Science / Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
- Auditor (Firm's society & Chits) : Degree in commerce + 'O' Level Certificate
Syllabus of Lower PCS Pre Exam 2015
- History of India and Indian National movement
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, rights issues
- Indian Economy and Social Development
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Science
- Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level
- Logical and Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General Mental Ability
- Statistical Analysis
- General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian Constitution and Panchayati Raj system
- Computer Knowledge
- Gandhian Thoughts
- U.P. specific questions
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills, Decision making and Problem-solving
- General Human behaviors
- General Science
Online application form submission and Online registration will be started from : 03/09/2015
Last date of application form fee submission is: 29/09/2015
Last date of application form submission online 03/10/2015
Written exam date pre of lower pcs 2015 - November 2015
History of India and Indian National Movement
Indian and World geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and governance - Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics,
Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require
Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
Decision making and problem solving.
General mental ability
Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
General English upto Class X level.
General Hindi upto Class X level.
importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
History of India and Indian National Movement : In History emphasis should be on broad understanding social,
economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected
to have synoptic view of nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of
Indian and world Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World:- In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc:-
In Indian Polity, Economic and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including
Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social
Sector initiatives, etc:- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between Population, Enviornment and Urbanisation.
General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject
specialization. General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
General Science:- Questions on General Science will cover general appereciation and understanding of Science
including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who
has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
Note : Candidate are expected to have general awareness about the above subjects with special reference to
Divisors of an Integer, prime integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integrs and their interrelationship.
(ii) Average (iii) Ratio and proportion (iv) Percentage (v) Profit and Loss (vi) Simple and Compound interests (vii)
Work and Time. (viii) Speed, Time and Distance
(2) Algebra : (i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their interrelationship, Remainder
theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations. (ii) Set Theory: Set null set, subsets and proper
subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, Venn-diagram.
(3) Geometry : (i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their
perimeter and area. (ii) Volume and surface area of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
(4) Statistics : Collection of data, Classification of data, frequency, frequency distribution, tabulation, cumulative frequency. Representation of data - Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, comulative frequency curves (ogives), Measures of Central tendency : Arithmentic mean, Median and Mode.
(2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
(3) Parts of Speech.
(4) Transformation of Sentences.
(5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
(6) Punctuation and Spellings.
(7) Words Meanings.
(8) Vocabulary & usage.
(9) Idioms and Phrases.
(10) Fill in the Blanks.
UPPCS Main Examination
The Written examiniation will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects.The syllabus whereof is mentioned in Appendix-V of this advertisment.The candidates have to select any two subjects from the list of optional subjects for main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers.
(A) COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
1. Gereral Hindi : 150 marks
2. Essay : 150 marks
3. General Studies (i-Paper) : 200 marks
4. General Studies (ii-Paper) : 200 marks
Psychology; Botany; Law; Animal Husbandry; Statitics& Veterinary Science; Management Political Science & International Relations; History; Social Work; Anthoropology; Civil Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering; English Lit.; Urdu Lit. Arabic Lit. Hindi Lit. Persian Lit. Sanskrit Lit. Comerce & Public Administration; Agricultural; Eniginnering; Accountancy; Defence Studies.
resources. 5. Current events of national and international importance. 6. Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce. 7. Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social Customs.
History of India and Indian culture will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the
nineteenth century and would also include questions on Gandhi, Tagore and Nehru. The part on current
events of national and international importance will include questions also on sports and games.
1. Indian Polity, 2. Indian Economy 3. General Science (Role of Science and technology in the development
of India including science in every day life) 4. General Mental ability. 5. Statistical Analysis, Graphs and
The part relating to the Indian polity will include questions on the political system in India and Indian constitution. The Indian economy will cover broad features of economic policy in India. The part relating to role
and impact of science and technology in the development of India, questions will be asked to test the
candidates awareness in this field Emphasis will be on the applied aspects. The part relating to statistical
analysis, graphs and diagrams will include exercise to test the candidates ability to draw common sense
conclusions from information presented in statistical graphical or diagrammatical form and to point out deficiencies limitation or inconsistencies there in.
There will be three sections in the question paper of Essay. Candidates will have to select one topic from each section and they are required to write essay in 700 words on each topic. In the three sections, topics of essay will be based on following sphere :
Section A : (1) Literature and Culture. (2) Social sphere. (3) Political sphere.
Section B: (1) Science, Environment and Technology. (2) Economic Sphere (3) Agriculture, Industry and Trade.
Section C (1) National and International Events. (2) Natural Calamities, Land slide, Earthquake, Deluge,
Drought etc. (3) National Development programmes and project.
Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)