Ministry of Agriculture
Department of a Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries
(Admn. I Section)
Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi
Recruitment to the post of Deputy Commissioner (Animal Husbandry) (Rs.12000-375-16500/-) in the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries on transfer of deputation (including short term contract) basis.
I am directed to say that it is proposed to fill up of one post of Deputy Commissioner (Animal Husbandry) in the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries in the General Central Service, Group 'A' Gazetted in the pay scale of Rs. 12000-375-16500/- on transfer on deputation (including short term contract basis) from amongst:
(I) Officers under the Central/State Governments or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations or Agricultural Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Councils.
a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With five year's service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 10000-15200 or equivalent ; and
b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience :
i) Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary field and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First and Second Schedule of the India Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
ii) Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or equivalent.
iii) Ten years experience in Cattle and Livestock Development or Poultry or Animal Health or Meat and Meat Products.
Desirable Qualifications :-
i) Doctorate Degree in any field of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
(Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadree post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same other Organization/Department of the Central Government shall not exceed 3 (three) years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications).
3. It is requested that applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma, along with the complete and up-to date Confidential Reports Dossier (photocopies of the A.C.Rs duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary, if originals are not available) and a list of minor/major penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years, of eligible officers, who could be spared in the event of their selection, may kindly be forwarded to this department within 60 days from the date of issue of this letter and from the date of advertisement of vacancy in the Employment News. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against any of them. It may also be noted that applications received after due date or without the Confidential Reports or otherwise found incomplete, will not be considered.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
1. Name and Address in Block letters:
2. Date of Birth in Christian era :
3. Date of Retirement Under Central/State Government Rules :
4. Educational Qualification :
Whether Educational Qualification Required for the Post are Satisfied (if any qualification has been trea ted as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the Authority of the same)
Required Possessed by the
Essential : (1) (2) (3)
Desirable : (1)
5. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.
6. Whether your candidature is for appointment on deputation (including short-term contract) or transfer basis.
7. Details of employment in chronological order, enclose a separate sheet, duly autheticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
A) Nstt./ orgn. b) post held pay scale & basic pay c) from to d) Nature of duties.
8. Nature of present employment i.e. ad hoc or temporary or quasipermanent or permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract Basis, please state.
(a) The date of initial appointment :
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract :
(c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong :
10. Additional details about present employment :
Please state whether working under
(a) Central Government
(b) State Government
(c) Autonomous organization
(d) Government undertaking
11. Are you in revised scale of pay?
If yes, giver the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale :
12. Total emoluments pre month now drawn ;
13. Additional information, if any which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insuffiencient:
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST :
Signature of the candidate...............
Seal of the office
No : The bio-data not countersigned by the HOD will not be accepted.