Punjab National Bank (PNB) India, invites application from Indian citizens for the Officer cadre and Clerical Cadre Vacancy :
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM INDIAN CITIZENS FOR THE POSTS OF OFFICER (CIVIL ENGINEER), OFFICER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEER), OFFICER (ARCHITECT), CLERK:
1. Officer (Civil Engineer) : 04 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920), Age: 30 years as on 01/01/2010.
2. Officer (Electrical Engineer) : 03 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920) Age: 30 years as on 01/01/2010.
3. Officer (Architect) : 02 posts (JMG Sclae-I Rs.10000-19920) Age: 30 years as on 01/01/2010.
4. Clerks : 1246 posts (Clerical Grade Rs.4410-12310) in various states, Age: 20-25 years as on 01/01/2010
Relaxation in Age : SC/ST- 5 years, OBC-3 years, Kashmir migrant -5 years, PH - 10 years and officers from rural bank-5 yearsApplication Fee: General & OBC - Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXsm candidates) for Officers and Rs.300/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXsm candidates) for the posts of Clerk. The application fee must be paid in cash, separately for each post at any branch of Punjab National Bank in the prescribed Cash voucher from.
· Opening Date for Online Registration : 25/01/2010
· Closing Date for Online Registration : 18/02/2010
· Date of Written Examination for The Post of Clerk: 04/04/2010
How To Apply: For all the posts, apply Online at PNB Website for all posts from 25/01/2010 to 18/02/2010 and Candidates should keep a printout of the completed application. The original Cash Voucher and Call Letter is to be surrendered at the Examination Hall. An Information Handout will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for written test.
Please visit at http://pnbindia.in/english_web/pnb_recruit.htm for all the details, copy of challan form and link to the online submission of the application.