Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the various Manager posts. Candidates who want to get job in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC)can apply for this on or before 24-12-2012.
There are 66 posts are offered in this recruitment. ITs relevant info is listed below.
Prominent info is Given Below-
Total Posts are 66.
Educational Qualification is 3 year Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology/MBA in Marketing/Certificate in HRM in relevant disciplines.
Age is 45 years or below for AGM/Manager/DVM and 35 years or below for Dy.Manager and Asst. Manager.
Last Date to Submit this Recruitment Application is 24-12-2012.
For more info like Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Age Relaxation and More than access its notification url below.
Candidates can download application format from its Notification Url listed above.
Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment will be initially for a fixed period of 2 years from the date of joining
after selection with fixed remuneration. However the engagement may be terminated at
any time by giving one month notice or one month emolument in lieu of notice.
2. In addition to remuneration, the selected candidates are eligible for Contributory PF,
Medical Insurance/ESI and conveyance allowance, where ever applicable.
3. The contract appointee shall not have any claim what so ever either for re-employment
or for absorption into the service of the Corporation after the expiry of the contract
4. The contract employee is not entitled to claim any other allowances or privileges other
than those specified by the Corporation.
5. The contract employee should execute a service agreement in the prescribed format
before entering into the service of the Corporation. The contract will be signed on a
stamp paper of Rs.100/-. The cost of stamp paper will be borne by the selected
6. The selected candidates have to pay security deposit as prescribed.
7. No. TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview or joining purpose.
8. Application of terminated/removed/dismissed candidates will not be considered 9. Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirements, at the time of
10. Hostel accommodation/quarter will not be provided.
11. Preference will be given to those with experience in Travel and Tourism
12. The filling up of the posts are purely on adhoc basis as and when regular employees
are promoted/appointed on regular basis their contract will be terminated.
1) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for
2) A candidate should submit application and appear for each post separately if
he/she desires to apply for more than a post
3) Application should be submitted in the prescribed format. It should be filled up
in block/capital letter by the candidates in his/her own handwriting.
4) Incomplete or unsigned application received without the certified copies of
marksheets/Certificates of educational qualification and photographs will debar
them from Selection.
5) Wrong declaration/submission of false information/fake certificates or any
other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any
6) Corporation will not be responsible for any postal delays.
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)