DDA launches new housing scheme September 2014
DDA Housing Scheme September 2014:
- Application Form – Fee Rs.150 (Forms Available from 1st sep to 6 september)
- List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, PNB, Syndicate bank, Indusind Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation bank and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application. | Last Date of Form Submission or Registration – 9th October | Draw Results on October 30th
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number ( Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
Price/Cost of Flats – DDA Housing Scheme 2014:
|EWS Flats (25 – 40 sqm)||Rs.5.9 lac to Rs.11 Lakh|
|1 Bedroom LIG Flat (33-48sq mt)||Rs.14 lac to Rs.22 Lakh|
|2 Bedroom MIG Flat (75 – 127 sq mt)||Rs.42 lac to Rs.70 lakh|
|3 Bedroom HIG Flats (84 – 165 sq mt)||Rs.60 lac to Rs.1.20 crore|
25,034 flats in the scheme, out of which 22,627 are one-bed room apartments. Among others, are 896 flats constructed after 2010, with green technology," Balvinder Kumar, vice-chairman, DDA, said
The one-bedroom apartment flats are in Dwarka, Rohini, Narela and Siraspur areas, priced above 14 lakh onwards, depending on the location and plinth area, the DDA said.
Out of 896 newly-built flats, 512 are MIG flats and 384 Janta flats, located in Mukherjee Nagar, Narela, Rohini and Kalyan Vihar areas. The MIG flats would range from Rs 41.30 lakh and Rs 69.90 lakh and the Janta flats — one room tenement with a kitchentte — would cost a little over Rs 10 lakh, it said.
"Nearly 20 lakh applicants are estimated to apply for this scheme and therefore we have printed about 15 lakh forms and brochures so far. but, if needed, we can print more. We have also empanelled 13 banks, who will assist the applicants," Kumar said.
The registration fee for all other categories is Rs 1 lakh, and Rs 10,000 for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category, he said, adding a ceiling of Rs 1 lakh of annual income has been prescribed for those applying under the EWS category.
"While for general applicants, only a PAN card photocopy would suffice along with the application form, for EWS applicants an income certificate would also have to be attached," he added.
"While the Dwaraka flats are nearly ready, those in Rohini would be done by March next year. In Narela, they are located in G-8 and G-2 sectors. The EWS flats are located in Siraspur areas," the official said
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)