Army: 195 posts
Navy: 39 posts
Air Force: 66 posts
Naval Academy [10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55posts
Scheme of NDA Entrance Examination *
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :–
General Ability Test
2. The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART "b" OF GENERAL ABILITY TESTS WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logirithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Announcement of the Results of NDA (II) Written Examination, Interview of qualified candidates, announcement of final results and admission to the training courses of the finally qualified candidates :
The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission in their discretion. Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Executive branch of Naval Academy will be assessed on officers potentiality and those for the Air Force in Pilot Aptitude Test and for officers potentiality
General Ability Test
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsc.gov.in
Brief instruction for filling up the online application form have been given in the Appendix-II
Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Chandigarh, Jammu Shimla, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur, Patnam Delhi, Bareilly, Bangalore, Ranchi etc
Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards. All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests. Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the original Certificates along with one photocopy each of : (i) original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth; (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)