Dholpur House, Shahjahan road, New Delhi - 110069
INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION (IFS), 2016
The pattern of the Indian Forest Service Examination 2015 has been changed and candidates for IFS Examination 2016 needs to appear in the Indian Civil Service Examination (Preliminary) 2016 for the same. Therefore candidates needs to apply for Indian Civil Service Examination 2016 to appear in Indian Forest Service Examination 2016.
- Posts : 110 approx.
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st August 2016. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree of any recognised university with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- Number of attempts: The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible, will be as (i) General Category - 6 attempts, (ii) OBC - 9 attempts (iii) SC/ST - No limit
UPSC has also notified Indian Civil Service Examination 2016, last date 27th May 2016.
Candidates can obtain details of the examination and can get information about registration of their applications, venues of the examination and syllabus etc at the website of the UPSC athttp://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CSP_IFS/IFS/IFS_P_2016_Notification_Engl.pdf
- See more at: http://www.eduvidya.com/Entrance-Exam/IFS#sthash.gJvu6P1W.dpuf
Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)