(Government of India : Ministry of Home Affairs)
Sub : Request for nominations for filling up the post of Chief Drill Instructor in S.V.P. National Police Academy, Hyderabad on deputation-Reg.
Nominations are invited for filling up the post of Chief Drill Instructor in the pay scale of Rs.8,000-275-13,500/- in this Academy. As per the notified Recruitment Rules, this post is to be filled by deputation failing which by absorption”.
2. The eligibility criteria (qualifications, experience, etc.) are furnished in the given Annexure – I.
3. The nominations of eligible officers along with, (a) their bio-data duly attested in the prescribed proforma (Annexure – II), (b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years (from 2003-04 to 2007-08), (c) details of major and minor penalties and (d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy at the earliest and in any case not later than two months from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Deputy Director (Admn)
Annexure – I
Details of the post of Chief Drill Instructor in the SVP National Police Academy,
Hyderabad – 500052
1. Name of the post : Chief Drill Instructor
2. Classification of the post : General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial
3. Scale of Pay : Rs.8000-275-13500/-
4. DA, HRA & CCA : As admissible under the Central Govt Orders from time to time
5. Training Allowance (admissible only to the persons working in Government Departments): 15% of Basic Pay as Training Allowance reduced by the Special Pay/Deputation Allowance as per Rules.
6. Method of Recruitment: By deputation failing which by absorption
7. Eligibility Criteria (Qualifications, Experience, etc.) : Deputation/Absorption : Officers under the Central/State Governments including Central Paramilitary Forces:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs.6500-10500/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Degree of a recognised University or equivalent;
(ii) three years experience as Drill Instructor including experience of planning, coordinating and conducting outdoor training activities.
8. Nature of duties : (a) The Chief Drill Instructor will be controller of the outdoor training in the Academy, (b) He will be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting all outdoor training activities for the IPS Probationers under Basic Course and Senior Officers undergoing training by various In-service Courses in the Academy, (c) He will supervise the work of Drill Instructors, Assistant Drill Instructors and other Supporting Staff in the Outdoor Training, (d) He will inspect and carry out Physical Verfication of Arms & Ammunition and other stores kept in the Quarter Guard, and (e) any other work entrusted by superiors.
9. Deputation Period & Age Limit : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation / department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Annexure – II
Curriculum Vitae Proforma
1. Name of the Candidate (in Block Letters):
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era):
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules:
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
Required possessed by the officer
Essential (1) (2) (3)
Desired (1) (2)
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
Scale of pay& basic pay
Nature of duties (in details)
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state-
a) The date of initial appointment
b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong
10. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column)
a) Central Govt.
b) State Govt.
c) Autonomous Organisation
d) Government Undertaking
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement.)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.)
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption/Re-employment basis. (Officers under Central/State Governments are only eligible for “Absorption”. Candidates of non-Government Organisations are eligible only for Short Term Contract.)
16.Whether belongs to SC/ST
17.Remarks (The candidates may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation(iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) any other information.)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet if the space is insufficient)
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Date Signature of the candidate
(Employer with Seal)
Certificate to be given by Head of the Office of the Applicant
1. Certified that particulars furnished by Shri/Smt./Ku. _______________ have been verified from his/her record and found correct.
2. No vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against Shri/Smt./Km. _______________. His/her integrity is certified.
3. No major/minor penalty was imposed on Shri/Smt./Km. ___________ for the last 10 years as per records in the Ministry/Deptt.
Signature of Head of the Office with Seal
Note: Annual Confidential Reports in original or their attested copies for the preceding five years (from 2003-04 to 2007-08) along with Integrity and Vigilance Certificate and details of Major/Minor penalty for the last 10 years should be enclosed.