|Opening Date for on-line registration on Website|
|Closing Date for on-line registration on Website [including far-flung areas]|
|Last date for receipt of system generated print-out of registered application along with Payment Challan & other documents|
|Last date for receipt of system generated print-out of registered application along with Payment Challan & other documents from far-flung areas @|
21 – 30
|Data Base Administrator|
21 – 32
21 – 32
No. of Posts for
Of which PWD
- Qualification:First class / equivalent grade in BE / B.Tech (Telecommunications / Electronics) or equivalent with CCNA Certification.
- Experience:Experience in configuring network devices and implementing network solutions, security protocols, interfaces etc., should have sound knowledge of LAN/WAN and virtual private network, switches, routers etc. Work experience in Bank / Financial Institutions shall be preferred.
- Job Profile:Maintaining network and network equipments; network monitoring, and trouble shooting, adding network equipments to network, liaison with telecom service provider; ensuring maximum uptime of network, knowledge of HP OPEN VIEW.
- Qualification:First class / equivalent grade in BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics) or MCA or equivalent with RDBMS certification.
- Experience:3 years of experience in the relevant field is essential. Candidates having experience in Banks / Financial Institutions in the relative area will be preferred.
- Job Profile:Database administration preferably in Oracle, Maintaining the database; Report generation; Rectification of problems in database; Trouble Shooting; Purging; Archiving; Back-up; Re-organisation of Database; Performance tuning; Defining Oracle Parameters etc.
- Qualification:First class / equivalent grade in BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics) or MCA or equivalent.
- Experience:3 years of experience in the relevant field is essential. Candidates having experience in Banks/Financial Institutions in the relative area will be preferred.
- Job Profile:Maintenance, monitoring and management of software and hardware etc. Applying patch, drive a project assigned. Be a Project Manager for Core Banking Sollutions / Network etc.
Salary & Emoluments
|JMGS-I||14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 - 25700|
|MMGS-II||19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 - 28100|
|SC / ST / PWD|
The application fee / postal charges can be paid by Directly crediting the amount in any of the Canara Bank Branch only.
The procedure for payment of fee is mentioned below;
- Take print-out of the Payment Challan from website [Click here to download Payment Challan]
- Fill the particulars viz, Name, Date of Birth, Contact Phone No., Category, Post Applied for, Post Code, Amount deposited, Depositing Branch Name & City
- Submit the Fee Payment Challan & amount in any Canara Bank Branch
- Collect the candidate's copy of Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that challan is properly signed & the details of Transaction Sequence No., Branch Name & DP Code Number, Deposit Date are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities.
- Log on to bank website http://www.canarabank.com/ for applying on-line.
The application fee / postal charges should be paid between 20.04.2011 and 13.05.2011 (both dates inclusive)
Even if the last date of registration changes due to technical reasons, the valid dates for payment of application fee / postal charges will not be changed.
Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected.