(A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways)
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi -110 017 (India)
RECRUITMENT OF DIESEL TECHNICIAN & ELECTRIC FITTER
Last Date : 7 May 2011 (i.e within 15 days from the date of publication of advt in Employment News Paper 23.April.2011-29.April.2011
For more details and Appliation Format, Please visit - Sarkari Naukri in IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Total Posts - 5 (UR-4, OBC-1)
Educational Qualification - Matric + ITI or equivalent in Electric /Electronics / Power Circuits & Control
Age Limit ( Born not before* ) - UR- 01-04-71, OBC- 01-04-68
How To Apply -
Application processing fees: Non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 300/- as registration amount and examination fee for General and OBC candidates and a demand draft of Rs. 50/- as registration amount for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates. SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to submit a self attested copy of Caste/ Defence Service certificate alongwith application. Fees should be paid by DD only with a validity period of 6 months drawn in favour of IRCON International Limited payable at New Delhi .
1. Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Additional General Manager/ HRM, IRCON International Limited, C-4 District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the self attested copies of the following documents :
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
b) Certificate of ITI/Trade Certificate
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any
d) Certificates in proof of experience clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions
e) Community certificate in case the candidate desires to apply against reserved post.
f) DD for Rs. 300/- for UR & OBC or Rs. 50 for SC & ST applicants in original. Candidates are advised to clearly mention their name & post applied for, on back side of the Draft.
2. Candidates working in Govt./ PSUs/Auto. Bodies should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in IRCON. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
3. All information given in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If discrepancies are found, candidature will be cancelled.
4. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned or received in IRCON after the closing date. IRCON will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. IRCON on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application for the post of _______________________Advt. No.04/ 2011” .
6. Last date for receipt of filled in applications in IRCON office: - 21 Days from the date of publication in Employment News.