Education Department : HQ Nigam Bhawan, Kashmiri Gate, Delhi - 110006
* The candidates selected for engagement will have to sign a contract agreement with Zonal DDEs /ADEs before issuing of engagement letter. The period of engagement is till 30th April 2012, after which they will stand disengaged unless an order of extension is given by the MCD. The candidates will have no claim whatsoever for continuation of the engagement or for regularization.
* Selected candidates will have to join his /her duty within 07 days of issuing of the engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join in the stipulated period his/her claim shall be forfeited and the next candidate available in the merit list will be engaged or given the offer to work on contract basis. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
* The candidates should ensure that correct entries are made in the application form.
* There will be a centralized merit/ selection list and the engagement letter will be given at Zonal Level.
* Applicants are requested to frequently visit the website of MCD www.mcdonling.gov.in for further instructions / information. For any enquiry please contact on phone no. 011-2322-6522.
* Online application form is available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in. It is advisable to use Mozilla Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing http//www.mcdonline.gov.in. ,the button marked e-recruitment may be clicked , which opens the page showing all jobs of MCD to which on line application can be submitted.
(i) Central zone : 325
(ii) South zone : 175
(iii) Shahdara North : 392
(iv) Shahdara South zone : 162
(v) Civil Line zone : 174
(vi) Karol bagh zone : 105
(vii) Sadar Pahadganj zone : 12
(viii) City zone : 25
Note : Please do not give preference for Najafgarh zone, Narela zone, Rohini zone, West zone and Head Quarter