- Assistant Teacher of NCT of Delhi : 6500 posts (UR-2886, OBC-1610, SC-939, ST-1065) (OH-99, VH-152)
- Primary Teacher of MCD : 520 posts (UR-186, OBC-148, SC-36, ST-150) (PH-28)
- Opening Date for receipt of applications: 16/09/2011
- Closing date for receipt of Applications : 17/10/2011
- Date of determination of eligibility : 15/01/2011.
- Place for submission of application in person or by Registered Post - "Reception Counter, (Ground Floor) Office of DSSSB, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092"
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates)
- Following specifications are to be strictly followed while submitting photograph with the application form : (i) Colour Passport size photograph (ii) It should be in Sharp Focus (iii) The name of the applicant and date on which the photograph taken should be clearly displayed within the photograph itself (iv) Black and White, blurred photographs will not be acceptable
For Application forms, Complete details, Scheme, examination schedule, General instructions, fee concession to specified categories of candidates and Syllabus of Examination for the advertisement no. 04/2009, please visit the DSSSB's Website at Updated recruitment 04/2009 DSSSB and to see >old advertisement OR visit Notice of Exam and Circulars --> http://dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/ and click on the Advertisement No. 04/2009 and now this new amendments.
OR visit - DSSSB Vacancies advertised 2011
However, due to the upgradation of the post from Group ‘C’ to Group ‘B’ category, the candidates (except-SC/ST/PH) who have earlier submitted their application forms shall have to deposit an additional fee of Rs. 50/- in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of the Secretary, DSSSB payable at Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051 in order to be considered for the said post. The additional fee should be accompanied with necessary details including Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Details of previous IPO, ID No. (if allotted) and copy of application form, if available. Non-deposit of additional fee within the prescribed period may lead to cancellation of their candidature at any stage.
The candidates who have already submitted their application form in response to advt. no. 004/2009 are not required to apply again except for depositing the additional fee of Rs. 50/- as mentioned above.
The candidates should submit the documents at the reception counter of the Board between 16-09-2011 to 17-10-2011 on all working days (except Saturdays, Sundays and Gazetted/Public Holidays) from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, Documents received after the prescribed period shall not be entertained under any circumstances.