IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts twice in a year for their requirements.
2nd Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees posts in the following 19 Public Sector Bank.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts :
- Age : 20-30 years, age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 09/03/2012 to 30/03/2012 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Online Application Fees : 09/03/2012 to 30/03/2012
- Payment of Offline Application Fees : 12/03/2012 to 07/04/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 09/03/2012
- Last date for online submission of Application : 30/03/2012
- Date of CWE Exam : 17/06/2012
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)