CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
(An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI)
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI - 110092
- Joint Secretary : 02 posts
- Joint Director (Accreditation Unit) : 03 posts
- Joint Director (Inclusion Cell) : 01 post
- Joint Director (Vocational) : 01 post
- Assistant Secretary (IT) : 03 posts
- Assistant Secretary : 04 posts
- Deputy Director (Voc.)(Industrial/ School Coordination) : 02 posts
- Deputy Director (Accreditation Unit) : 04 posts
- Deputy Director (Inclusion Cell) : 02 posts
- Assistant Director (Vocational) : 05 posts
- Analyst : 05 posts
- Assistant Director (Inclusion Cell) : 02 posts
- Assistant Programmer : 02 posts
- Section Officer (Affiliation) for CBSEi : 01 post
- Section Officer (Legal) : 03 posts
- Superintendent (Legal) : 01 post
- Assistant : 09 posts
- Public Relations Assistant : 03 posts
- Senior Assistant (Computer) : 04 posts
- Executive Assistant : 22 posts
- Stenographer : 12 posts
- Junior Assistant (Computer ) : 06 posts
- Junior Assistant : 36 posts
- Hindi (Typist) : 05 posts
1.Online applications can be uploaded on www.cbse.nic.in .within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement .
2. An application fee of Rs. 500/ - shall be payable online (bank e-challan) by the male candidates of
General and OBC Categories for Direct Recruitment and Contractual basis posts.
3. An application fee of Rs. 250/ is payable online (bank e-challan) by the Women candidates of General and OBC Categories for Direct Recruitment and Contractual basis posts.
4. SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen and Regular Departmental candidates are exempt from paying application fee.
5. No fee is payable for the posts to be filled on deputation.
6.Copies of certificates are not to be uploaded. The same shall be verified at the time of interview.
7.Submission of false information shall lead to cancellation of application.
8.All the communication with the candidates will be made via e mail only.
9.For details please visit www.cbse.nic.in
For complete details, syllabus, how to apply, details of examination, visit - > http://cbse.nic.in/recruitment.htm
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)