IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from any other Bank/ Financial Institution) to conduct the recruitment of Clerk posts for their requirements.
IVth (4th) Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerks posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Clerical Grade posts :
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/08/2014, relaxation in age as per rules.
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline and Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e.candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 12/08/2014 to 01/09/2014 only.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration - 12/08/2014 to 01/09/2014
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 12/08/2014 - 01/09/2014
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 14/08/2014 - 03/09/2014
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 06/12/2014, 07/12/2014, 13/12/2014, 14/12/2014, 20/12/2014, 21/12/2014 and 27/12/2014
- Conduct of Interview – February 2015
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a
Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -IV). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subseq
uently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS. Depending on the State/UT wise
vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2015-16 based on the business needs of the
Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidatess hortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-IV will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2016 with or without giving any notice.
Please visit http://www.ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_Clerks_IV_Advt.pdf for all the details and view and visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cweclkaug14/ to submit the application online.
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)