Officials said the move to fill posts would improve the pupil-teacher ratio, which currently stands at 1:47, higher than the ratio of 1:35 proposed under the Right to Education Act, 2009.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will continue to be the basic eligibility to apply for these posts.
Education Department Chandigarh has issued a notification, inviting online applications to recruit Trained Graduate teachers (TGTs) on regular basis.
Eligible candidates who are interested in various teaching posts can apply online applications from 10th November, 2014 to 2nd December, 2014 (Till 05:00 PM) on the official web portal of Recruitment Department.
TGT Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 548
1. TGT Science (Non- Medical)-61 Posts
2. TGT Science (Medical)-54 Posts
3. TGT Social Science -112 Posts
4. TGT Mathematics -27 Posts
5. TGT Music -03 Posts
6. TGT Fine Arts -82 Posts
7. TGT English -46 Posts
8. TGT Hindi -49 Posts
9. TGT Punjabi -47 Posts
10. TGT Sanskrit -19 Posts
11. TGT DPE -46 Posts
12. TGT Home Science -02 Posts
The monthly salary will be Rs. 10,300 to 34,800 with Grade pay of Rs. 5000/ (Initial starting of Rs. 18, 450) plus allowance sanctioned allowances sanctioned by the Chandigarh Administration from time to time.
1. Applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the subject which they are applying for.
2. They should be armed with a B.Ed. degree or equivalent from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks.
3. Should have cleared the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
Applicants for the post of TGT should not be more than 30 years as on 01/01/2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Two objective type tests of 100 marks each will be conducted. Candidates will be selected in the basis of total marks obtained in two written tests. Merit list will be uploaded on the web site.
SC candidates: Rs 250/-
For all other candidates: Rs 500/-
Online filling & submission of application form: From 10th November, 2014 ( 9:00 AM onwards) to 2nd December, 2014 (Up-to 5:00 PM)
Last date for deposing application Fee: 5th December, 2014 ( Till 2:00 PM)
Display of ‘Fee Conformation List” of applicants :11th December, 2014 (Till 11:00 AM)
Display of schedule for Written Test will be uploaded on the website by 15th December, 2014.
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)