Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for Specialist Officers Cadre (SPL-IV)
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 22 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment process of Specialist Officers which includes Written Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment.
A Common Written Examination (CWE SPL-III) will be conducted on 14/02/2015 and 15/02/2015 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 22 Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Bhartiya Mahila Bank/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ ECGC/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank/ Any other Bank OR Financial Institution
Specialist Officers posts :
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||18/11/2014|
|Closure of registration||09/12/2014|
|Closure for editing application details||09/12/2014|
|Last date for printing your application||24/12/2014|
|Fee Payment (Online Only)||18/11/2014 to 09/12/2014|
Please read http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE-SPL-IV-Detail_Advt_17.09.2014.pdf for initial details and visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cwesplnov14/ for all the details available and to submit the application online.
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)