(A Government of India Enterprise)
AMBALAMUGAL, ERNAKULAM DIST. KERALA STATE
Phone : (0484) 2720911-14, Fax: 0484 2720893
HOCL, a multiunit Chemical Company known world over for its quality products is looking for dynamic, result oriented PROFESSIONALS at its Corporate Office at Mumbai and Units at Rasayani & Cochin.
1. DY GENERAL MANAGER (FINANCE) / CHIEF FINANCE MANAGER: No. of Posts: 1 (One)(Reserved for PWD candidates-Orthopedically handicapped persons with 40% or more disabilities) Scale of Pay: Rs.18500-450-23900 Min Salary Rs. 40737 / Max Rs. 52629+ Allowances (for DGM), Rs.17500-400-22300 Min Salary Rs. 38535 / Max Rs. 49105+ Allowances (CFM) Qualification :Graduate with CA/ICWAI. Age: Below 47 years as on 01.04.2009. (Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD candidates -Orthopedically handicapped persons with 40% or more disabilities) Experience:The candidates should have 15 years post qualification Experience out of which 4 -5 year should be in senior position for Dy. General Manager (Finance) and 12 years out of which 3-4 years should be in a senior position for Chief Finance Manager, in Accounts/ Audit Section of Finance Department of any large commercial / Industrial undertakings. The candidates are expected to have exposure to budgetary control, export, import, investment decision, project finalisation, finance resource mobilization, compilation of Accounts, internal audit, cost audit, cost analysis, computerisation, taxation matters, etc.
2. DY.MANAGER(SAFETY)/ASST. MANAGER (SAFETY): No. of Posts : 1(One)(UR)(for Kochi unit) Scale of Pay: Rs.14500-350-18700 Min Salary Rs.31929 Max Rs.41177+ Allowances(for DM), Rs.13000-350-18250 Min Salary Rs.28626 / Max Rs.40186+ Allowances(for AM)
3. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: No.of Posts: 1(One)(Reserved for OBC)(for Kochi unit) Scale of Pay: Rs.8600-250-14600 Min. salary Rs.18937 / Max.Rs.32149 + Allowances Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering Age: Below 30 years as on 01-04-2009(Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD candidates etc as per rules)Experience: 1-2 years experience in Electrical Dept. of large Chemical / Petro-Chemical/Refinery Plant / Industry.
4. HINDI OFFICER: No.of posts : 2(Two)(UR)(for Kochi & Rasayani units) Scale of Pay : Rs.8600-250-14600 Min. salary Rs.18937 / Max.Rs.32149+ Allowance,
FOR AMBALAMUGAL UNIT, KERALA STATE
1.CHEMICAL OPERATOR GR.III - No. of posts : 05 (Five) – UR -2, OBC-2, SC-1, Qualification : Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Diploma in Petro-Chemical Engg./B.Sc. (Chemistry)/B.Sc(Industrial-Chemistry)/B.Sc(Petro Chemical) Experience : Minimum two years experience in Plant Operation in the Production Department of a large Chemical/Petro-chemical/Refinery Plant.
2. TECHNICIAN(UTILITIES) GR.III. No. of posts : 03 (Three) – UR-2, OBC-1, Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engg.& Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate. Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in a boiler having a minimum of 12 tonne /hour capacity water tube type and operation of air compressors and cooling towers in a continuous process Industry.
3. JUNIOR CHEMIST GR.III. No. of posts : 02 (Two) - UR-1, OBC-1, Qualification : B.Sc Chemistry. Experience:Minimum 3 years experience in an analytical lab of a large Chemical, Petro-chemical/Refinery Plant.
4.ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT GR.III. No.of posts :02 (Two) - (I Post Reserved for PWD candidates- for visually handicapped minimum degree of disability 40%, partially blind and 1 for OBC Candidates)) Qualification : B.Com with Type Writing (English) Higher, Proficiency in Computer Operation. Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in Accounts Section of Limited Company/Department
5.GODOWN/STOREKEEPER GR.III -No. of posts: 03 (Three)- UR- 2, OBC-1, Qualification: Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Engg. Experience : Minimum 3 years experience as Store Keeper in a Public /Private Sector undertaking of repute.
6.CRANE/FORKLIFT OPERATOR CUM DRIVER GR.III - No. of posts : 02 (Two), UR-1, SC-1, Qualification: S.S.L.C with Driving Licence ( HMV)., Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in the operation of crawler mounted, hydraulic/mechanical cranes or truck mounted hydraulic crane or rough terrain tyre mounted hydraulic crane, all fitted with load mounted indication system having a minimum capacity of 10 tonnes and also experience in the Operation of Forklift with power transmission system.
7.OFFICE ASSISTANT (HINDI) GR.III - No. of posts : 01 (One) – UR-1, Qualification :Graduate in Hindi. Typewritting Hindi, English (Higher). Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in the works connected with Official language Implementation/Translation. In the absence of suitable candidates with the above qualifications and experience, candidates below the age of 25 years with the above qualifications will be considered for engaging as trainees on consolidated stipend of Rs.6000/-per month during the Ist year of training and Rs.7000/-per month during the IInd year of training. On successful completion of training the candidate will be placed in the scale of pay of Rs 5100-125-6100-135-8260.
8.GENERAL WORKMAN GR.III-No. of posts : 10 (Ten)- UR-6,OBC-2,SC-1, 1-PWD with Hearing impairment. Qualification : S.S.L.C. Passed. Should posess the following physical Measurements:-Height (Without footwear)–165 cms, Weight-50 kg, Chest–81 cms, Chest Expansion 5 cms. Experience :Minimum2 years experience as General Worker in a Private /Public Sector enterprise.
9.TECHNICIAN (INSTRUMENTATION) TRAINEES - No. of posts : 02 (Two) – UR-1,OBC-1 Qualification : Diploma in Instrument Technology with Ist class. Stipend : Rs. 6000/-per month during Ist year of Training and Rs.7000/per month during the second year of training. On successful completion of training they will be placed in the scale of pay of Rs 5100-125-6100-135-8260.
10.TRAINEES IN FIRE & SAFETY :No.of posts: 05 (Five)- UR-4,OBC-1, Qualification :S.S.L.C. Passed with HMV Licence. Stipend : Rs.6000/- per month during Training Period of one year and will be placed in the scale of Rs.4750-105-5590-115-7430 on passing the prescribed test at the end of the training. Those who fail in the Test will be given one more chance to qualify in the test and those who fail in the re-test will be discharged.
Should possess the following physical Measurements:- Height (Without footwear) – 165 cms, Weight-50 kg, Chest – 81 cms, Chest Expansion minimum 5 cms, Standard of Vision (without glasses): Right Eye / Left Eye Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen / 6/6 Snellen Near Vision 0.5 Snellen / 0.5 Snellen, Field of Vision Full / Full
SCALE OF PAY of part II: For Post No.1 to 5 & 7 - Rs. 5100-125-6100-135-8260 + Allowances., For Post No.6 - Rs. 4750-105-5590-115-7430+ Allowances. For Post No.8 - Rs. 4200-80-4840-95-6360,
MAXIMUM AGE AS ON 01.04.2009, For Post No. 1 to 10 – 30 Years
Relaxation in Age. a) 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities candidates ( degree of disability 40% and above) b) 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu& Kashmir between 01.01.1980 & 31.12.1989. c) 5 years for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India .
GENERAL CONDITIONS (1) The pay scales shown are due for upward revision. (2) Besides salary, other benefits such as house rent allowance/ accommodation, CCA, medical benefit for self and family including dependent parents, reimbursement of conveyance expenses, CPF, gratuity, leave travel concession, subsidised canteen facility, uniforms, monsoon gears, etc. are admissible as per Rules of the Company. (3) Only Male Candidates need to apply for post No.2 & 3 of Part I and for post No.1,2,3,6,8,9 & 10 of Part.II (4) The specification may be relaxed in case of exceptionally deserving candidates at the discretion of the management. (5) Higher starting salary in the advertised scales may be offered depending on merits and as per Rules of the Company. (6) Persons at present working in Government/ Semi-Government/ PSUs should apply through proper channel.(7) The candidates (Part 1) called for interview will be paid 3rd A/C single to and fro rail/ST fares and for the (Part 2) second class single to and fro rail/ST fares, by the shortest route, as per Rules of the Company. (8) Selection of candidates will be on the basis of test and interview. (9) Other things being equal, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen (land affected / Ex-Apprentices of Phenol Project only for part 2). (10). Concession in fees: The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fees.
The vacancies notified in Part II are existing vacancies and vacancies that may arise upto 31-03-2010, due to retirement. However the list of selected candidates in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year. Vacancies that may arise within the above period of one year will also be filled from the above list following reservation rules.
Application Mode: The interested candidates may submit their detailed resume & application, along with recent passport size photograph & attested copies of relevant certificates /documents, and a Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, for posts in part I and Rs.50/- for posts in part II drawn in favour of Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited, payable at Ambalamedu / Ernakulam, to The Dy.General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd., Ambalamugal.P.O, Ernakulam District, PIN-682 302 Kerala State on or before 10th May 2009.
For details visit - http://www.hoclkochi.com/