UPPSC Rajaswa Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) Recruitment 2014 Apply 617 Vacancy at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
|Advt. Published date||16/9/2014|
|Last date for receipt of exam fee in bank||13/10/2014|
|Last date for receipt of application||16/10/2014|
UPPSC Rajaswa Nirikshak Recruitment 2014 (Revenue Inspector) Apply Online for 617 Vacancy at www.uppsc.up.nic.in Exam Pattern, Admit Card. Apply before 16/10/2014.
UPPSC RAJASWA NIRIKSHAK RECRUTMENT 2014: UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONhas declared notification to recruit Revenue Inspectors Assistant to fill up the 617 vacant seats in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The applying procedure is online by filling the Application form online. The Eligible candidates are invited to fill the application form and apply for this vacant post. So the candidate should fill the Application form. The application form will be available on the official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 16.09.2014 to 16.10.2014.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission came into existence on April. Its headquarters is at Allahabad. UPPSC aims at recruiting candidates to various services in the state. It is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh.UPPC’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF POST||PAY SCALE||AGE LIMIT|
|Rajasva Nirikshak||617||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20.200/+ 2800 as Grade pay||18 to 40 years|
>> EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR UPPSC RAJASWA NIRIKSHAK RECRUTMENT 2014:-
- The candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree from a University established by Law.
- The age limit for the candidate is between 21 to 40 Years.
- For the SC /ST applicant of Uttar Pradesh the age limit should be between 21 to 45 years.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online-Processing Fee||Total|
|UR (General)||Rs 100||Rs 15||Rs 115|
|OBC||Rs 100||Rs 15||Rs 115|
|SC||Rs 40||Rs 15||Rs 55|
|ST||Rs 40||Rs 15||Rs 55|
|HP (Handicapped)||Nil||Rs 15||Rs 15|
- Payment should be done through the E-challan of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank
- The selection procedure for UPPSC RAJASWA NIRIKSHAK RECRUITMENT 2014 is based on the performance of the applicant in
- Written exam
- Medical exam
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 16th Sept 2014
- Last date for the payment:13th Oct 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 16th Oct 2014
>> PART I
First the applicant should click on the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. After that candidate should click on link UPPSC RAJASWA NIRIKSHAK RECRUITMENT 2014. The candidate should fill the application form properly without leaving any blank details. The incomplete application form should be rejected therefore proper care should be taken. After filling the form the applicant should submit the form.
>> PART II
After first step the candidate should make the payment. The payment should be done through 2 modes – E-challan or I-challan. The application fees should be paid either in State Bank of India of Punjab National Bank.
>> PART III
After the 2 days of payment the candidate should click on the ‘submit application form ‘and upload a recent photograph. The applicant should also upload their signature. After all this process submit the form.
All the above process should be done before 16th Oct 2014.
>> SEE UPPSC RAJASWA NIRIKSHAK RECRUTMENT NOTIFICATION 2014 <<
>> APPLY FOR UPPSC RAJASWA NIRIKSHAK RECRUTMENT 2014 <<
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO TAKE A PRINT OF THIS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE “Print” OPTION AVAILABLE]
11. On clicking “View Application status” option in Candidate Segment page you can see current status of candidate.
12. On clicking “List of Applications Having photo related Objections” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can see current status of uploaded photo is in objection or not.
13. On clicking “Download Forms for Eligibility Checking” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download forms for eligibility checking by UPPSC.
14. On clicking “Download Interview Letter” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download Interview Letter and examination schedule details periodically.
15. On clicking “Duplicate Regi.Slip &Application form” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download thier Duplicate Registration Slip or Detailed Application Form using with some basic credential of candidate periodically.
16. On clicking “Key Answer Sheet” candidate can download key answer sheet.
17. On clicking “List of Rejected Candidate” candidate can view Rejected candidate list.
18. On clicking “Download Admit Card” candidate can download their Admit Card using with some basic credential of candidate
19. On clicking “Download Syllabus” candidate can view syllabus of particular examination.
Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)