UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification For 3467 Commissioner and Other Posts Apply Online
UP SSSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: U.P. (Uttar Pradesh)
- Total No. of Posts: 3467
- Name of the Exam: Junior Assistant (General – Selection) Examination 2015
Name of the Post/ Department of UPSSSC 2015 Recruitment:
- Commissioner Commercial Tax: 1181 posts
- Director Local Bodies: 07 posts
- Chief Engineer: 870 posts
- Controller Weight and Measurement: 30 posts
- Director Education (Secondary): 125 posts
- Commissioner & Administrator: 13 posts
- Director (Fisheries Department): 29 posts
- Registrar (Industrial Tribunal & Labour Court): 08 posts
- Agriculture Department (For District Office): 360 posts
- Agriculture Department (For Head Office): 75 posts
- Commissioner Disabled Persons: 02 posts
- Chairman & Administrator: 26 posts
- Consolidation Commissioner: 278 posts
- Director (Panchayati Raj): 15 posts
- Cane Commissioner: 10 posts
- Commissioner (Rural Development Department): 09 posts
- Director of Social Welfare (District Level): 84 posts
- Director of Social Welfare (Head Office Level): 39 posts
- National Cadet Core Directorate: 179 posts
- Transport Commissioner Department: 21 posts
- Director General (Department of Tourism): 10 posts
- Commissioner & Registrar, Co-operative: 96 posts
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-07-2015. Age Relaxations are applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate, Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent, Typing Speed in Hindi and English 25 and 30 words per minute & CCC Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by typing test and personal interview.
- Rs. 160/- for UR & OBC candidates
- Rs. 70/- for SC & ST candidates
- There is no fee for PH candidates.
Candidates applying through E-Challan have to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete information.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 20-02-2015 to 16-03-2015.
Procedure to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
Below is the procedure to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
- At first candidates have to visit the official website (upsssc.gov.in)
- Find and click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Then click on “Apply” button.
- Then click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details asked while filling the application form.
- Recheck the application form before submitting.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be generated, note that unique registration number and take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-Feb-2015.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 22-Feb-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-Mar-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-Mar-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 23-Mar-2015
See complete Details here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx
Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)