CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination-2015
Date of Advertisement: 01 May, 2015
Last date for online registration: 28.05.2015 and 01.06.2015 for Part-II registration
Date of Examination: 09 & 16 August 2015
NO FEE FORM WOMEN CANDIDATES - WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Staff Selection Commission will hold on 09/08/2015 and 16/08/2015, an open competitive examination for recruitment to the following posts in various Ministries/Departments by selecting/ screening the candidates for the Main Examination. :
Posts for which Interview cum Personality Test :
- Inspectors of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistants (Central Secretariat Service CSS) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- for Central Govt. Ministries/ Departments
- Assistants in CVC/ Intelligence Bureau / Ministry of Railway / Ministry of External
Affairs / AFHQ / Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistants (Cypher) in Ministry of External Affairs in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistants in Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of Posts (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Sub-Inspectors in CBI in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Statistical Investigators Gr.II in M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of National Investigation Agency (NIA) in pay scales of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants in various CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2800
- UDCs (Upper Division Clerk) in various Central Government Offices/ Departments in the pay scale Rs. 5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Tax Assistants in various CBDT/ CBEC in the pay scale Rs.5200 -20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Compiler in Registrar General of India in the pay scale Rs.5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group-C) in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)" These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. For the candidates who are applying online, should pay in the branches of SBI through payment challans which can be printed online.
Closing Date: Last date for filling of the offline application is 01/06/2015, last date is 08/06/2015 for candidates from far-flung areas.
How to Apply : Either apply Offline through prescribed application format or Apply Online from at SSC website (Pay fee st SBI in this case) at http://www.ssconline.nic.in or at http://ssconline2.gov.in from 02/05/2015 to 28/05/2015 for Part-I registration and up to 01/06/2015 for Part-II Registration.
For complete details, how to apply, post details etc, please visit - >>> http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/final_Notice_CGLE_2015_01_05_2015.pdf
Offline Application Format is also available here >>>> http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application_Form_CGLE_2015_01_05_2015.pdf
Exam Schedula and Syllabus for examination >>>
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is set to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination 2015 in August. The Tier I examination will be held on August 9 and August 16. The Tier II examination will be held subsequently to fill different categories of posts in various ministries, government departments and government organisations.
The paper pattern for the CGL Tier I examination is explained below:
The Tier I exam carries a total of 200 marks. The exam is divided into four parts, each consisting of 50 questions, carrying one mark each.
- Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Part B: General Awareness
- Part C: Quantitative Aptitude
- Part D: English Comprehension
The CGL Tier II examination will be conducted over a period of two days. The paper pattern of the exam is described below:
The examination consists of three papers i.e. Quantitative Abilities, English Language and Comprehension and Statistics.
- Quantitative Abilities: This paper carries a total of 200 marks and will consist of 100 questions. It will be conducted from 10 am to 12 pm.
- English Language and Comprehension: This paper also carries a total of 200 marks and will consist of 100 questions. It will be conducted from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Statistics: This paper carries a total of 200 marks and will consist of 100 questions. It will be conducted from 2 pm to 4 pm.
Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)