Post - Officers - Marketing and Recovery
No. of Posts - 213 in Gujarat, Daman and Diu ( Subject to Reservation)
Compensation Package - Rs. 2 lacs p. a. including 20% variable pay
Role - Marketing - Recovery
Eligibility Criteria -
1) As on 01.11.2007, the candidates should be an Agri Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 70% marks ( 65 % for SC, ST and PH candidates)
Graduates in the following stream - BBAs, MBAs, Social Work, Social Welfare, Graduates with specialization in the marketing with minimum 60% marks ( 55 % for SC / ST and PH candidates)
2) As on 01.11.2007 , the candidates should be of minimum 21 years age and maximum 30 years( Relaxation in uper age limit to reserved category candidates as per Govt. guideline)
3) Candidate must have fluency ( Read , Write and Speak ) in the local language.
4) Candidate must posses a valid permanent driving license for 2-wheelers.
5) candidate should be willing to work in rural areas for a contractual period of 2 years. The work involves extensive travelling.
6) Other details and prescribed Application format can be downloaded from website of SBI, and to be sent alongwith Demand Draft.
For detailed information, visit Bank's website : www.sbi.co.in & www.statebankofindia.com
Application to be submitted to -
Assistent General Manager (HR)
State Bank of India, Local Head Office
Ahmedabad - 380 001