Dholpur House, New Delhi - 110069
UPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 333 Geologist, Chemist & Other Posts
- Geologist Group A : 150 posts in Geological Survey of India, Age : 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Geophysicist Group A : 40 posts in Geological Survey of India, Age : 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Chemist Group A : 50 posts in Geological Survey of India, Age : 21-32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) Group A : 29 posts in Central Ground Water Board, Age : 21-35 years as on 01/01/2015
How to Apply : Apply Online at UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 21/02/2015 to 20/03/2015.
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash mode: 19-03-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking payment mode: 20-03-2015.
Date of Examination: 23-05-2015.
SEE :UPSC SARKARI NAUKRI Updates
Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)