Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
1. The Part – I (Objective Type Examination for the post codes 36/2006 as advertised in advertisement No. 12/2006. Dated 04-06-2006 will be held as under:-
PART – 1 (Objective Type Examination)
Date & Time of Examination
Subjects (post Code)
09-12-2006 (2nd Saturday) 10:30 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
MATHS (36/2006 & 43/2006), NATURAL SCIENCE (37/2006 & 44/2006), ENGLISH (39/2006 & 46/2006), SANSKRIT (40/2006 & 47/2006), HINDI (41/2006 & 48/2006, PUNJABI (42/2006 & 49/2006), URDU (50/2006)
24-12-2006 (Sunday) 10:30 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
SOCIAL SCIENCE (38/2006 & 45/2006), DOMESTIC SCIENCE (51/2006), MUSIC (Post Code (52/2006), PHYSICAL EDUCATION (53/2006), DRAWING (54/2006)
The scheme & Syllabus of Examination for the above mentioned posts have already been published in leading newspapers on 10th September 2006
2. The Board has carried out only preliminary scrutiny of applications for verifications of the eligibility of candidates to the post applied for rand the candidature to the written examination is purely provisional. Based on the preliminary scrutiny some applications have been rejected. The Rejection Letters are being dispatched to this effect. Based on a few clarifications regarding essential qualifications etc. as per the Recruitment Rules, Show Cause Notices are also being issued to rectify the deficiency, if any. The deficiency may be got rectified by the candidates in person after submission of the requisite documents as per the date mentioned in the Show Cause Notice.
3. The Admit Cards for those candidates who rectify the deficiency communicated through the Show Cause Notice satisfactory will be issued to the candidate in person at the office of the Board, Reception Hall, FC – 18, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Kakardooma, Shahdara, Delhi itself as per the directions of the Deputy Secretary (Scrutiny Cell)
4. The admit Cards for the written examination are being dispatched to all the eligible candidates who have applied for the above said posts based on the preliminary scrutiny. The Board is not responsible for any postal delay / loss. If any candidate under Sl. No. 1 above who fulfill the eligibility criteria does not receive the admit card by 5th December 2006, he/ she may collect the Duplicate Admit Card on 6th December & 7th December 2006 from the Office of the Board, Reception Hall, FC – 18, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Kakardooma, Shahdara, Delhi between 11.00 a.m. and 04.00 p.m. If any candidate under SI. No. 2 above who fulfill the eligibility criteria does not receive the admit card by 20th December 2006, he/ she may collect the Duplicate Admit Card on 21st December 2006 & 22nd December 2006 from the Office of the Board, Reception Hall, FC – 18, Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Kakardooma, Shahdara, Delhi between 11.00 a.m. and 04.00 p.m. The candidate who other proof of submitting the application form as well as proof of his/ her identity.
5. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances from any candidates
6. The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of entire processes of examination due to administration reason(s) and in case of unfairmeans, cheating or other irregularities/ mal practice noticed by the Board. The board also reserves the right to cancel or setup a new examination center and divert the candidates to appear at that examination center if required.
7. The date of examination for the Part – II (Descriptive Type Examination) will be announced later on. In partial modification of the our advertisement ‘ Scheme of Examination’ published on 10-09-2006 in various newspapers of Delhi, only those candidates who qualify the Part – I (Objective Type Examination) will be eligible to appear in the part – II (descriptive Type Examination) of the examination.
8. The other terms & conditions/ instructions as published vide Advt. No. 02/2006 will remain same and binding on all the candidates.
9. If any discrepancy is found between English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu versions of this advertisement (Notice), the English version will be treated as final.
10. For further details please refer to our website: www.dssb.delhigovt.nic.in