(A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways)
Regd.Office: C-4 ,District Centre ,Saket, New Delhi-110017
RECRUITMENT OF FIRE –CUM SAFETY OFFICER-Advt. No. 07/2007
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings Power Sectors etc. The Company has recorded a landmark turnover of more than Rs.1500 crores in the year 2006 –07 The company has successfully completed large value Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria etc.
The Company invites application for the post of Fire –cum Safety Officer to be posted at its Corporate Office at New Delhi in Scale Rs 13000-350-18250 (IDA)
Age : Born not before 01-09-1972 .The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates working in Government/PSUs.
Educational Qualification : Graduate from recognized University/ Institute or recognized equivalent degree.
Professional Qualification : Should have done 6 months Sub Officers Fire Service Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) : Nagpur Or should posses minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in fire safety and Security Management recognized by the State or technical Board of Technical Education. Candidates should also have hands-on experience in computers
Experience (as on 01-10-2007) : Minimum 3 years (as Station In-charge of a fire station or Fire-cum-Safety Officer of any Govt. or Private Enterprise).
Physical Standards : Ht. – minimum 165 cms., Wt. - Minimum 50 kg., Chest – Normal 81 cms. & expanded 86 cms.
Medical standards : Candidates should be in sound health and free from squint and colour blindness. No relaxation in health standards should be allowed.
Selection Process : By Walk-in-interview.
Compensation Package : Liberal Leased Accommodation, Liberal Medical including unlimited indoor medical benefits for self and dependents, Transport Assistance, LTC, Gratuity, EPF, Subsidized loan, Productivity –Linked Incentives (PLI), Welfare Schemes and other Fringe Benefits as per rules of the company. Leased accommodation can be availed anywhere in India irrespective to the place of posting.
1. Applications neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format and accompanied with self attested photocopies in proof of Age, Educational & Professional Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be sent by post to General manager/HRM, IRCON International Limited, C-4, district Centre , Saket, New Delhi-110017 so as to reach on or before 27-09-2007.
2. Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should straightaway report for an interview as per the following schedule. No Interview call letters will be issued as this is a walk-in-interview.
Address for walk-in-interview
Last date for receipt of filled in application
Date & time for walk-in-interview
IRCON International Limited, C-4, District Centre , Saket, New Delhi-110017
9:30 AM on 28-09-2007
3. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. As such the applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, Educational & Professional qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
4. Candidates working in Govt./PSUs/Auto. Bodies will have to produce NOC from their Employers at the time of at the time of interview.
5. Incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not accompanied with the requisite documents and not in the prescribed format will not be entertained.
6. IRCON reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
7. The envelope should be superscribed – “Application for the post of Fire-cum-Safety Officer.
8. For Application format and other relevant information, please visit our corporate website www.ircon.org